|Wireless Connectivity 3 in 1 Digital Multi Detector
External wireless connectivity 3 in 1 Digital Multi Detector can detect live wires and metal pipe / conduit in walls and wooden stud in drywalls, with audible and numerical display on LCD.
One of the advantage of the digital multi detector is wirelessly connect to Smart phone / Tablet / PC to view data, record reading, capture picture with data on it and send the information to headquarter.
Key Specifications/Special Features :
- Large 2 digits numeric 99 counts for accurate reading and 9 bars LC display to indicate high sensitivity sensing level
- Operating current <40mA
- Stud center and edge finder detect 2" x 4" stud up to 1 1/2" thickness drywall
- Metal center finder detect Ø25mm iron pipe up to 50mm depth
- Non-contact ACV detection >100V
- Fully auto calibration
- Over range display “– –” with alert beep sound
- Stud / ACV / Metal switch selectable
- Low battery indication
- With multi-tone audible sound
- Auto power off approx. 3 mins. ( when no reading active)
- Standalone mode : without external wireless module.
- Wireless connectivity transmit data to Smart phone/Tablet with iOS APPS or Android APPS (require external wireless module MS-WMB1, sold separately)
- Battery powered : 1 x 9V (6F22 / 6LR61 / 1604)
- Dimension (LxWxD) mm : 160x81x33
- Weight (approx.) grams : 138 (without battery)