|Water Checker with Temperature / Audible sound / check TDS level|| |
Drinking clean water is always good to your health. So, make sure you always drink good quality water. Regular check by MS-90B1 water quality checker to ensure the performance of your water or water filter. The lower the TDS level in the water, the more efficiently your body cells actually get hydrated by the water you drink.
TDS, total dissolved solids, are the total weight of all solids (minerals, salts or metals) that are dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in milligrams per liter (mg/L), or in parts per million (ppm)
Advance features :
- Compact in size, easy to carry
- Single button operation for testing:
a) Mineral/ground/tap/distilled/filter water
b) Ambient temperature (°C/°F)
c) Water temperature (°C/°F)
- TDS (total dissolved solid) in ppm units
- Quality of water shown in five different facial display
- Audible tone rate beeps faster according to the measuring reading increases (5 tones level)
- Auto power off.
- Temperature measurement (air/water): 0 - 105.5°C (32 - 221.9°F)
- Temperature measurement resolution: 0.5°C
- Low battery indication.
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -10°C - 50°C (14°F - 122°F)
- Battery powered : 1 x 3V (CR2032)
- Dimension (LxWxD) mm : 122x43x20
- Weight (approx.) grams : 45 (without battery)